Work Permit (PGWP)

If you graduated from a Designated Learning Institution (these institutions may include a university, college or Collège d’enseignement général et professionnel) and want to stay and work in Canada temporarily, you may be eligible to apply for a PGWP. Post-Graduate Work Permit may be issued for the length of the study program, for a maximum of 3 years.

Start typing and press Enter to search