Apply for Your Study Permit


By studying in Canada, you will be securing your path to a better future. But to secure that future, you have to keep your study permit up to date. If your Study Permit expires before you finish your program of study, you will need to apply for an extension. Unless you no longer want to continue studying in Canada, you should always apply for a new study permit before your old one expires. Moreover, after graduating you can also apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

Product total
Options total
Grand total